Methley Park Plastic Surgeons (MPPS) –
5 experienced Plastic Surgery Consultants
Mr Oliver Fenton, Mr Alan Phipps, Mr Stephen Southern, Miss Orla Austin, ,Mr George Spyrou.
(based at Methley Park Hospital in Methley Leeds).
The group exists to meet the need to provide excellent care for cosmetic surgery patients.
All members of the group are also NHS consultants and all of them are either BAAPS (British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons) or BAPRAS (British Association of Plastic Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgeons) members or both. The group aims to provide a first class aesthetic surgery service for discerning people who want the best that cosmetic surgery can offer MPPS High Standards
Methley Park Plastic Surgeons strive to set an example of safety, professionalism, caring and sensitive approach, to all aspects of plastic and aesthetic surgery
• When you book for an appointment with an MPPS surgeon you should expect the highest clinical standards of consultation possible.
• There is no pressure to proceed to surgery, as your consultation will be with a responsible reputable aesthetic consultant and not with a salesperson.
• Your treatment will be discussed with you in detail and you will be directed to reputable sources of further information.
• A cooling off period of 2 weeks will be suggested to you according to the DoH guidelines.
• If you decide you would like to go ahead with a particular procedure you will experience the highest standard of surgery and after care on an individual basis.
• You will always be seen by your operating surgeon for all planned follow-up, and you are always guaranteed 24 hour a day 7 days a week consultant plastic surgeon cover for emergencies.
• Your follow-up will continue for as long as there is a clinical need. Additional follow-up appointments will be available if you wish at no extra cost to you.
• We work very closely with a dedicated and skilled team of Plastic Surgery Nurses in theatres, ward and outpatients, in order to secure optimal results.
Book a consultation
• Before committing yourself to any cosmetic surgery or cosmetic treatment it is essential that you spend as much time as you need discussing the best options open to you with a fully accredited Consultant Surgeon who will actually perform your treatment or surgery.
• When you wish to look and feel your best with a little help from cosmetic surgery, it ultimately seems reasonable that you should take the time to ensure that you are consulting with the best. The Spire Methley Park Cosmetic Surgery Advisory Service was set up to provide you with the very best information and advice. Continuity of care is key, so we have put in place specialist Cosmetic Surgery Personal Assistants who will be able to guide you through your entire journey from initial enquiry through to post procedure. All initial consultations are with your own choice of Consultant Plastic Surgeon who is an Accredited Specialist in the UK. If you don't know who you would like to choose, our Cosmetic Surgery Personal Assistants are on hand to assist with this choice, as we recognise that many potential cosmetic surgery patients are confused by the wide range of choices of Surgeons and practitioners that are available to them.
• The Spire Methley Park Cosmetic Surgery Advisory team also includes professional Plastic Surgery Nurses who are also on hand to answer any clinical questions you might have. They have all worked closely with our Plastic Surgeons for a number of years and have a great deal of experience in Cosmetic Surgery.
• The Spire Methley Park Cosmetic Surgery Personal Assistants will be delighted to talk you through your best consultation options without pressure or obligation to proceed in any way. Please either call us or send us and enquiry through the contact us section of the website.